[Mageia-dev] Identifying Target Markets

Nathan Wolf futureboy at delorean.net
Thu Oct 7 01:29:11 CEST 2010

My purposes for my computer is primarily for home office purposes with the
occasional gaming.  I would say that would be the typical target audience.

Do you remember, years ago, how Mandriva had a kind of "store" where you could
buy software, a one click installation system.  Would it be possible to do
custom installation through a kind of web-based gui to keep it simple for
those first starting off with Linux.  I'm thinking, something like the "App
Store" that Apple uses.  It could be free or some things could be for cost...
just a thought.

-Nathan