[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

andré andr55 at laposte.net
Thu Oct 7 06:04:36 CEST 2010

Marc Paré a écrit :

>>> school/university labs... etc.
>> And even for personal use, not many would appreciate having to do an
>> unanticipated reinstall or restore from backup. Particularly those who
>> want to avoid upgrading their distro every 6 months. ;)
>>
>> Rolling distro, anyone ?
>>
>> - André (andre999)
>>

> Romain suggest an article describing the pro's and con's of all
> methods as we seem to be going around in circles. Then there would be
> a clearer picture as to our options.
>
> Marc
I remember reading that.  Maybe a sort of discussion summary page,
including this and other issues would be very useful.
On this issue, I think that we will end up going with a system more or
less like the current Mandriva approach.
Of course, such a summary page would tremendously reduce the redundancy
on the list.
And the many issues that repeat across lists as well.

A discussion summary page for each list ?  With references to another
list if useful ?

- André (andre999)