[Mageia-dev] Talk of Browsers

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 07:14:46 CEST 2010

On 7 October 2010 02:20, Kira <elegant.pegasus at gmail.com> wrote:
> 在 Thu, 07 Oct 2010 07:59:52 +0800, Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com>寫道:
>>
>> I am not sure anymore, but I thought I had read somewhere that Mageia
>> would be a KDE-centric distro "à la Mandriva", but still offer Gnome etc. if
>> the user wished to install it.
>>
>> Someone?
>>
>> Marc
>>
> Never heard about it. Is it someone wrongly take Mageia as Mandriva?

Me too, I never heard anyone saying Mageia will be kde4-centric.

IMHO, even for kde4 Konqueror shouldn't be the default web browser, it
has a lot of quirks. Experienced users who want to use anything other
than the defaults do so all the time; the "defaults" only apply for
new users (until they gain enough experience and start customising
too).

--
Ahmad Samir