[Mageia-dev] Proposal: Updating released versions (long post)

Frank Griffin ftg at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 8 19:49:57 CEST 2010

Marc Paré wrote:

> As it seems we keep going in circles on this Romain has arranged the
> following so that the threads on this topic become more focussed:
I'd read the thread previously, and checked the wiki page, but this is a
different issue.  That wiki page is pretty much just a poll (who are
you, what do you do with your systems, what kind of release schedule do
you want).  This proposal is independent of whether there's a rolling
release or not; it's about presenting the update process to the user in
a different way.