[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Thu Oct 14 15:49:50 CEST 2010

Le 2010-10-14 09:08, Sinner from the Prairy a écrit :
> Marc Paré wrote:
>
>> Thanks for posting the site Tux99. There was talk of more user groups
>> doing the poll/survey. Does anyone know if this is being done? Great
>> data for the devs to consider.
>>
>> Marc
>
> This in the Spanish-speaking Mandriva community BlogDrake:
>

> http://blogdrake.net/encuesta/que-tipo-de-ciclo-de-releases-deberia-tener-
> mageia
>
> In case the URL gets cut, here it is shortened with Bit.ly:
>
>   http://bit.ly/am7Ivg
>

> Salut,
> Sinner

Gracias Sinner:

Is it me or is the poll different? The overall feeling on the Spanish
Blogdrake is to "like Mandriva a stable system with upgrades and
backports" at 58%. I imagine this means keeping to Mandriva release
cycle with no changes.

Wouldn't it make sense to have the same poll? I guess, this way we still
get the results of a poll and a sense of the community feeling anyway.

Marc