[Mageia-dev] sync with mandriva

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Sun Nov 7 14:39:46 CET 2010

On Sunday 07 November 2010, Remy CLOUARD wrote:
> it could be possible as well with git-svn no ?
Not really. The point is that no "Foo" distro will assume they are the
"masters" of packaging, but accept that they share packages with others. Git-
svn or cross-DVCSs tools are gateways that only work if the exchange point is
a single one.

> I don’t think mandriva will move to git anytime soon, it was planned
> (IIRC spuk worked on it) but it was not finished.
Not even Mageia. Which is sad.

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!