[Mageia-dev] About the Roadmap of Mageia

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:55:41 CET 2010

Kira <elegant.pegasus at gmail.com> schrieb am 2010-11-21
> I think the roadmap could be placed in the main page, not just in the
> blog/wiki. The information is important to other people who would like
> to know the following schedule of the project, and tells a clear message:
It is, but you just can't put too much information in one package. The main
web site till now is just a kind of landing site. From there you have links to
all related pages.
It's almost the same for the most web sites if you look around.

> Placing the link in the blog is good, but won't let others who don't
> subscribe to the blog know about it.
What do you mean? You don't have to subscribe to a (our) blog. Just open your
browser and type blog.mageia.org into the address line and you're there...

Oliver