[Mageia-dev] mageia sound tasks

Sascha Schneider ungleichklang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 00:33:15 CET 2010

2010/12/19 yvan munoz <mr.yvan.munoz at gmail.com>

> 2010/12/19 Sascha Schneider <ungleichklang at gmail.com>
>

>> 2) I'm not 100% shure on this, but afaik you only need the VST-Headers if
>> you want win32-vst
>>

> Yes, i think too. More precisly, only with a good rewrite of aeffects.h
> file (but not without troll-patent)
>
> We need the Franck review
>
> very happy to see movment around studio in mageia :)

I just tested it and uninstalled DSSI-vst and DSSI-vst-wine. Kept the
VST_PATH though.
My Renoise works and finds the FOlder and the included native Linux VST.
Downloaded an tested discoDSP Discovery and Loomer Aspect and Loomer String.
All work great. The Loomer stuff was tested with the .so and as standalone.

Yes, I know that I just outed myself as payer for software .... but only if
it runs on Linux ... natively.
btw, I only use ogg samples with my renoise. ... oufti

regards, saschas