[Mageia-dev] Mageia policies

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Mon Dec 27 15:06:38 CET 2010

Maarten Vanraes a écrit :

> Op maandag 27 december 2010 14:27:09 schreef andre999:
>> Daniel Kreuter a écrit :

>>> I imported the quoted part, if someone would read over it and give me
>>> some feedback then I can continue on others.
>>>
>>> I wanted to mark some words in another Color to highlight them such as
>>> files or something like that but didn't find the keywords for that, if
>>> someone knows them I'll change that.
>>>
>>> Greetings
>>>
>>> Daniel Kreuter
>>
>> It the page it uses
>>
>> Instead of the word red, #ff0000 (or #f00) should work.
>>
>> There is also
>>    font-style: bold (or italic)
>>    font-size: 10pt (common size)
>>
>> Regards
>> André
>

> imho, we should refrain from color commenting; and perhaps mark it with some
> other way so that CSS styling can pick up on it. and let #mageia-web handle it

Makes sense.  Too many colours can get distracting.
Using labels (or whatever they are officially called) would facilitate
CSS styling.
Exactly what labels would depend on what #mageia-web implements, of course.

For temporary comments during the transition,
  maybe italics surrounded by [ ... ] would be good ?