[Mageia-dev] Setting NFS shars and making the process more user friendly

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Mon Dec 27 15:41:49 CET 2010

Maarten Vanraes a écrit :

> Op maandag 27 december 2010 14:44:11 schreef andre999:
>>
>> Note that when Mageia bugzilla is set up, current proposals are to
>> import MDV bugs - at least the current ones.
>> So posting the bug on MDV bugzilla, with the proposed solution is the
>> best bet for now.
>> We can (collectively) try to ensure that it is corrected in Mageia once
>> imported, even if nothing happens in MDV.
>
> i don't want to restart the whole argument, but i only partly agree,
>
> i would say it's the packager's responsibility to import the bugs from mdv, if
> they are required while importing the package? perhaps.
>
> while i would not like dual bugs, also importing the whole buglist seems a bit
> over the top.

Don't you find that I'm pretty good at suggesting things that go a bit
over the top ? ;)

That said, your version much better reflects the discussions.
And I totally agree.

BTW, it would be nice to have a tool to facilitate easy importing of
bugs by the packager.  Particularly selective importing.
If one doesn't already exist.