[Mageia-dev] Newly added requires not getting satisfied. Bug 2097

David W. Hodgins davidwhodgins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:55:23 CEST 2011

One user has reported in the usenet newsgroup alt.os.linux.mageia,
that the update for kipi-plugins is failing with

kipi-plugins-expoblending-1.9.0-3.1.mga1.x86_64 (due to unsatisfied hugin

The purpose of the update was to add a requires on hugin.

When I was qa testing the update, I used urpmi to test that the install
picked up hugin.

Does mgaapplet only allow requires from the updates respository?

Should hugin be copied to the updates repository?