[Mageia-dev] Re : Re: new samba-squid subpackage proporsal

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Sat Aug 6 16:18:31 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 5 août 2011 21:19:06, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz a écrit :
> Why condicional suggest?
> All what i'm asking is ti do that subpackage and then i place
> Suggests: samba-squid-helper
> At squid's spec
>
> I don't get your point.

I don't see either the need for a conditional suggest, what I understood is :
samba-common would require samba-squid-helper
squid would suggest samba-squid-helper

thus allowing squid to use the helpers without the need for the full samba-
common package.

Now, bgmilne seems to think that there's no need to split samba-common for
that, for a reason that I haven't understood but maybe I don't know the
subject enough to understand it.

Best regards

Samuel