[Mageia-dev] [Mageia-bugsquad] proposals to improve the triage

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Wed Aug 24 08:58:38 CEST 2011

24.08.2011 09:51, D.Morgan kirjutas:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Thierry Vignaud
> <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> I am not sure that all packager (for example: ennael 300rpms or dmorgan
>>> 1000rpm uploaded) can work their rpms's bugs.
>> well we could also:
>> - send a mail about the new bugs once a day to mageia-dev
>> - and/or send a summary mail about the easy bugs once a day
> we could also do some "bug week triage" asking for help to
> contributors, making testers tests some bugs.
And we still have a lot of packages that are owned by mysterious nobody :)
$ mgarepo maintdb get|grep nobody|wc -l
5113

Maybe packagers should take a look at their packages and if they are
still owned by nobody then grab them.

Another problem (at least for me) is that maintainer from maintdb can't
be connected to bugzilla user. Should we create some database that
connects maintdb account with bugzilla account so that bugs can be assigned?

--
Sander