[Mageia-dev] [135989]

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Aug 31 13:30:12 CEST 2011

Le mardi 30 août 2011 à 16:48 +0200, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :

> >> Well, there's one packager that was causing problems on mdv
> >> and now he has came to mga, problems happen again...
> >>
> >> I was under impression that Zé would be under mentoring?
> >> Has that be stoped?
> >
> > When we opened the svn, we said that every people with a full packager
> > account at mandriva could have one on our, since they already did the
> > training part at Mandriva.
> >
> > There was no reason to treat ze differently from you and me on this
> > regard.
>
> Weren't you mentoring him?

I did. I explained how the system worked on a technical level, and that
was the only thing I add to do, as he knew how to do packages. I am not
a utterfan of keeping people forever in the apprentice group, but that's
just me. In any case, I was not here to educate people to behave
properly in team, but to explain to them how to use the system.

--
Michael Scherer