[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release mercurial-2.0.1-1.mga2

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Dec 2 16:45:57 CET 2011

On Friday 02 December 2011 16:34, cazzaniga.sandro at gmail.com wrote:
> Description :
> Mercurial is a fast, lightweight source control management system
> designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.

In my opinion, this is enough. (Note that I moved the last word up to the end of the previous line.)
If people really are interested in reading the features they can look at the projects homepage.

Everything from "Major features include:" and all "bullet points" should be dropped.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324