[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [2286] SILENT : forgot to update NEWS

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:20:04 CET 2011

On 5 December 2011 12:14, zezinho <lists.jjorge at free.fr> wrote:
>> > Revision 2286 Author zezinho Date 2011-12-05 12:00:57 +0100 (Mon, 05 Dec
>> > 2011)
>> >
>> > Log Message
>> >
>> > SILENT : forgot to update NEWS
>>
>> this is bogus, it never ended in 1.0 but will land in 1.1 so it MUST be
>> ABOVE
>>
> Oh sorry. But you talk about 1.0 while this commit is  in the updated 1
> branch, 0.97.2.
>
> So which commit should I revert?

No this commit is in trunk, not in the 1 branch, as clearly showed by
the "drakx-net/trunk/" path.
And I didn't speak about reverting but about moving your changes above
the released 1.0

the rules are:
- we describe changes at top of files
- when we release a new version we bump the version number
  in the Makefile and we add a new "1.XX:" line at top of the
  NEWS file