[Mageia-dev] MariaDB 5.5.18 on cauldron tonight

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Wed Dec 7 21:31:25 CET 2011

Op woensdag 07 december 2011 20:38:16 schreef Thomas Backlund:
> After Alpha2 I guess we need to discuss this on a council meeting to
> get a decision for Mageia 2.

fine, i don't see the need of why to have a council meeting wrt this though...

it's so frustrating, i'm doing here all the work and testing while mysql is
officially unmaintained...

we're going on and on about how we're going to drop everything unmaintained,
but when push comes to shove, it's all a bluff...

/rant

lemme know when there _IS_ a good moment to submit