[Mageia-dev] KDE 4.7.4 pushed on BS

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Thu Dec 8 02:27:42 CET 2011

Le mercredi 7 décembre 2011 13:59:41 Balcaen John a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Just to inform that i'm going to push soon KDE 4.7.4 on BS.
> Once it's done i'll work on KDE 4.8 (so we should be able to have it for RC1
> ).
Ok so KDE 4.7.4 is pushed (after a BS flood) & should be soon available on your
favorite mirrors.
(kde-l10n is still building thought & kimono is on the way but i guess 99%
don't use this package..)
Just before someone asked, you might see QR code in kaddressbook, it's a
normal issue since i add prison-devel as BR for kdepimlibs, the option to
show/unshow is available in kdepim 4.8 so it's just a temporary problem.
Next step is to provide qtwebkit2.2 as a standalone package (work for this has
been committed on the Qt package).
Once it's done we'll go on the KDE 4.8 road (so probably more for RC1).

Regards,

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net