[Mageia-dev] Where to report mageia 2 alpha 1 problems?

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Dec 10 14:23:29 CET 2011

Hi list,

I tested mageia 2 alpha 1 (KDE live CD) for the audio problem (bug
2437) and at the same time I found another two problems.

Where can I report it?  The wiki pages seem to be down for now.

1. When I launched Telepathy account manager I got an error message
saying that, "Something went terribly wrong and the IM system could
not be initialized.  It is likely your system is missing Telepathy
Mission Control package."  So there is no telepathy mission control
package in KDE live cd, is there?

2. If I turned "Screenshot" KDE desktop effect on, I still got
problems getting screenshot with ksnapshot.  It is an old problem in
mageia 1.

Please tell me where I can report these problem.  I'll report it again
to where it should go.

Thanks,
Franklin