[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release oxygen-icon-theme-4.7.90-1.mga2

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Sun Dec 18 09:04:18 CET 2011

Le dimanche 18 décembre 2011 00:14:02 Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> On 18 December 2011 00:10, Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org>
wrote:
> > mikala <mikala> 1:4.7.90-1.mga2:
> > + Revision: 182202
> > - Update tarball to KDE SC 4.7.90
> > - use kde4_macros
>
> BTW, if you could not fill the building queue with too many packages
> so that other can have a reasonable build time...
Seems like my previous mail was private in fact :p
I tried to use a script to push KDE's packages on the BS, but due to an error
& the fact that i moved away for 10 minutes, the script decides to push most
of the queue when it should not.
The script is now fixed (tested with the kdeartwork4 & kdetoys sequence) & i
should not flood anymore the BS.

Regards,

--
Balcaen John