[Mageia-dev] Upgrade udev 175

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Dec 18 12:41:14 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and Luc Menut at 18/12/11 11:23 did gyre and gimble:
> Le 18/12/2011 12:14, Luc Menut a écrit :
>>>

>> Could you re-enable --enable-udev-acl and restore udev-acl support
>> (dropped at rev. 157461)
>
> s/157461/157460

Yup, that seems like a bogus commit to me... I even specifically enabled
it in:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/udev/current/SPECS/udev.spec?r1=135235&r2=135331
when that version of udev was first introduced as it broke sysvinit.

I wasn't aware that this change had been made. Dexter, I will revert
this in my udev 175 package. Please let me know if you push your version
up to testing as indicated via email so I can drop and reapply this
change here.