[Mageia-dev] Problem with latest Evolution and attachements

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Wed Dec 21 14:22:49 CET 2011

Since updating to Evolution 3.3.3 in Cauldron, I have notice the
program crashes (segfaults) when trying to add multiple attachments (using the CTRL key to select more than one attachment in the file dialog)

When Evolution is started again, then I can recover the new message
which crashed during multiple file attachments.

Seems related to holding down the CTRL key and selecting a file to attach . . .

Cheers,
R.Fox