[Mageia-dev] packaging savoir-vivre

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Fri Dec 30 01:11:04 CET 2011

W dniu 29.12.2011 10:25, Maarten Vanraes pisze:
> Op donderdag 29 december 2011 04:13:13 schreef Dan Fandrich:
>> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:26:22PM +0100, Maarten Vanraes wrote:
>>> imho the best solution is that everyone checks if there's a maintainer
>>> for it and asks maintainer first...
>>>
>>> i mean, it's all nice that it's in the spec file, but i think people who
>>> bump, rarely look inside spec file... (not saying any names)
>> What about svn lock?  That would be pretty hard to ignore.
Ah this is a great feature to implement into mgarepo! It could work as
"mgarepo [un]lock [--force] <package> [message?]"

Also an additional website with statistics that says how active are our
packagers.. maybe also a list of locked packages :) For now we can check
cia.vc, but this isn't always credible - e.g there are doubled
user-names in different projects.

What do you think?