[Mageia-dev] [packages-commits] [188982] fixed desktop file patch

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Dec 31 15:44:49 CET 2011

Le samedi 31 décembre 2011 à 14:21 +0100, Olivier Blin a écrit :
> Jani Välimaa <jani.valimaa at gmail.com> writes:

> >> Ok, I was following the warnings coming from rpmlint.
> >
> > Install rpmlint-mageia-policy.
>
> It should probably be suggested by rpmlint, we want Mageia policy
> applied by default.
>
> Michael, any objection?

I guess it should be removed upstream, since no one use this check
anymore ( ie, fedora policy is against, mandriva policy is against, our
is against ). I will check with suse, but I think they also don't
compress patchs.

So it make sense to silence it directly there, instead of filtering
everywhere.

--
Michael Scherer