[Mageia-dev] How to add package into backports_testing

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Sat Jul 2 22:21:38 CEST 2011

02.07.2011 21:27, Dexter Morgan kirjutas:
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Anssi Hannula <anssi.hannula at iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>> updates/1 is meant for updates, not backports.
Hmm, ok, blino told me that into mga1 you can only submit from updates/1 and not from
cauldron. So i did :/ And finally i got it submitted to backports_testing.

>> --
>> Anssi Hannula
>>
> But as there was no get-skype for mageia 1  iirc we can push it on
> testing_updates
It's probably possible to submit it into updates_testing then.

In general we are lacking how-to for packagers. How to submit update? How to submit
backport? etc ... I searched wiki but couldn't find.

--
Sander