[Mageia-dev] packages-mentoring wiki page

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Sun Jul 3 18:48:33 CEST 2011

Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> In data domenica 3 luglio 2011 02:06:04, andre999 ha scritto:
>> Following the proposal for the (packager) mentoring program coordinator,
>> The packages-mentoring page has been modified to include sections for
>> packaging apprentices.
>> As well other parts of the page have been enhanced.
>>
>> Taking into account feedback on those parts of the proposal.
>>
>> So if anyone is interested in taking a look, I'd welcome any feedback.
>>
>> Regards :)
> Just for who are lazy (as I am) is it this one:
> http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=packages_mentoring&s[]=mentoring ?

That's the page.  The "mentoring team" and "mentoring in progress" tables are
your info.
The "packager apprentices table" is for new apprentices that you might want to
take on.
Any feedback on the whole page will be appreciated.

We're all lazy, in our own way.
My role is just to help you out in your important job :)

> Cheers,

Regards
--
André