[Mageia-dev] Anybody having high CPU by kded4 after upgrading to 4.6.90?

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:53:58 CEST 2011

Op zondag 03 juli 2011 21:40:53 schreef Radu-Cristian FOTESCU:
[..]
> I started to lose my confidence in the IQ of the Linux users...

really? the "users"? i wonder what those "users" IQ have to do with KDE4
taking too much CPU?

perhaps most users don't even care? with their quad and hexa-cored monsters...

get your priorities straight, man; you sound like you're the single most
important person in the universe, it pisses me off...