[Mageia-dev] Rpmlint rejection of percent in the summary and name, svn one word commit

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jul 5 02:19:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

since it was asked quite a few time ( especially by thierry ) and since
it broke the BS this afternoon, I took a look at the problem of
unexpanded macro, and why rpmlint didn't catch it.

And in fact, the problem was simply that the name of the check as
changed. So this should be blocked now, and while I am on it, I am
looking at the "one word per commit" problem.

I pushed this ( not activated yet ) :
http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/modules/subversion/templates/single_word_commit?revision=1809&view=markup

But I am not sure if this is enough, or if this will not have unwanted
side effect.

Do people have a opinion ?

--
Michael Scherer