[Mageia-dev] ksnapshot conflicts with kdegraphics4-devel

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Wed Jul 6 12:39:43 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 06 July 2011 18:28:27 Funda Wang wrote:
> 2011/7/6 John Balcaen <mikala at mageia.org>:
> > Fwang > i can understand that you want to keep an empty metapackage
> > (even if i'm personnaly not agree as said earlier)  for kdegraphics,
> > but why adding a -devel metapackage here  j ?
> > I also noticed you did the same things for kdeedu so i'll remove it too.
>
> Then please rebuild the relevant packages before doing this.
It was expected but you suddenly start to change things.
> And,
> obsoletes are not the correct place for solve such problems.
ksnapshot don't have any obsoletes but a conflict (which is probably indeed
too much but was not expected to add any problem if you were not pushing again
the -devel package)
Regarding others obsoletes i put them in a specific library  (for each project
kdegraphics4 & kdeeedu4) because i wanted to drop them from BS too in the same
way but you removed them on the same movement when you pushed by the -devel
package.

--
Balcaen John
Jabber ID: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net