[Mageia-dev] Arm, meeting, etc

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jul 6 22:45:28 CEST 2011

Le lundi 04 juillet 2011 à 14:12 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,

> In order to discuss details in a more open fashion , a meeting have been
> planed for 6 juillet, in the afternoon around 13h UTC ( paris time,  15h
> ). We will use #mageia-meeting, and the goal is :
> 1) see who is interested by arm ( if you are but cannot be there, please
> say it on irc )
> 2) see if the task decided for the previous IRL meeting have been caried

So, no one came :(
( I blame the time we chose ).

Anyway, discussing with rtp, he told me :
- there is some issue with the pandaboard ( like oom killer without much
reason )
- there is also some issue if we have external power and usb on the go

So maybe we need to find another way to discuss this than irc ?
--
Michael Scherer