[Mageia-dev] extremetuxracer - Bug 1580. More testers wanted.

David W. Hodgins davidwhodgins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:53:15 CEST 2011

Can we get some more people testing etracer please?

As per https://bugs.mageia.org/attachment.cgi?id=616 there is a
problem with the fonts when I run it on my Mageia 1 install.

I doesn't happen on my Cauldron install (I haven't been able to
figure out why), or for anyone else participating in the bug report.

If it works for most, without the font problem, I'm inclined to think
it should go ahead into backports, and I'll open a separate bug
report for the font problem.

If others are seeing the font problem, then I think it should be
held until we can figure out the cause, as it makes the game
unplayable.

Regards, Dave Hodgins