[Mageia-dev] [101505] Revert rpm5 stuffs and sync with fedora

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:56:12 CEST 2011

On 10 July 2011 11:36, John Balcaen <mikala at mageia.org> wrote:
> 2011/7/10  <cazzaniga.sandro at gmail.com>:
>> I'm agree with ahmad: +1
>>
>> Since oxygen-gtk3 is only useful for KDE users, it should be suggested
>> by a KDE package, not in gtk+3.0, IMHO.
>>
>> (The same for gtk+2.0 suggesting oxygen-gtk).
>
> I guess it's not directly related to kde but rather to provide the
> same theme for xfce/gnome/kde aka oxygen while waiting for a decision
> of the artwork team (i guess no one want to port iaora to gtk3)

Right; but if Ia_Ora doesn't get ported to GTK+3.0 then we should
stick with the upstream default, which is Adwaita. Less maintenance
costs, less downstream bugs for us...

(Oxygen looks good on Dolphin, but a bit quirky on Firefox, whereas
Clearlooks/Nodoka look good on Firefox, but not-so-hot on Dolphin).

--
Ahmad Samir