[Mageia-dev] mesa update needed

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jul 10 21:17:36 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Christiaan Welvaart at 10/07/11 18:38 did gyre and
gimble:
> Gnome-shell also appears to require a newer mesa.

When you say it requires it, what are the symptoms of it's not there?

I'm getting some interesting issues with certain apps not apparently not
rendering certain sections correctly - I thought it was maybe due to a
mutter patch I recommended to John, but looking at the code it seems all
it place.

Could the issue I'm currently seeing be explained away by the need for a
newer mesa?

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]