[Mageia-dev] Second .spec generic question

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 14 21:03:55 CEST 2011

*Not* related to

https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/20110211/002535.html
but related to
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=packaging_hints
which says
"filetriggers: mageia has filetriggers, don't put needless stuff in %post."

can the experinced Mageia packagers confirm me that:

-- desktop-file-install / desktop-file-validate is *not* needed in Mageia? (I can validate with rpmlint)
-- gtk-update-icon-cache is *not* needed in Mageia?
-- scrollkeeper is *not* needed in Mageia?
-- BuildRequires:    desktop-file-utils    is therefore *not* needed in Mageia?
-- BuildRequires:    scrollkeeper    is therefore *not* needed in Mageia?

Thank you very much,
R-C aka beranger