[Mageia-dev] [Mageia 2 specifications] Systemd or not systemd

Eugeni Dodonov eugeni at dodonov.net
Fri Jul 15 00:40:10 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 18:26, Colin Guthrie <mageia at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:

>  > Systemd 30 is out, with lots of nice changes, so I think we should use
> > it now as we are quite early in the release cycle. It is working on my
> > machine, but before doing something about it, I prefer to hear opinions
> :).
>

> Well, IMO (for what it matters) I'm massive for using it ASAP!

Ok, systemd 30 is in svn, and (apparently) working, at least on my machine.

However, as I will have a limited Internet connection between tomorrow and
next week, I am not feeling that safe to send it to cooker. So if someone
(colin?) would be able to do some additional testing with it before
submitting, it would be great :).

--
Eugeni Dodonov
http://eugeni.dodonov.net/