[Mageia-dev] proposal regarding (packager) mentoring program coordinator

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Jul 15 09:47:15 CEST 2011

In data mercoledì 29 giugno 2011 23:27:08, andre999 ha scritto:
>   Any suggestions are welcome.
Hi,
I speak for myself, one silly suggestion, can you add links
of wiki pages you talk about in the bottom of your mails?

For one who reads mail when he/she can, like me, it could
be easier to check the state of the art by clicking the links
especially if he/she reads the thread some days later and the
discussion has been almost to the end.

Thanks
--
	Angelo