[Mageia-dev] How to forbid submission of some tainted packages to core ?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Jul 16 02:45:04 CEST 2011

Le samedi 16 juillet 2011 à 01:17 +0200, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
> Some packages must be submitted only to tainted. Is there already a way to
> prevent a wrong submit to the core section, when a package builds without
> buildrequires in tainted ?
>
> If yes, what is the way, and if not, shouldn't we define a standard way to do
> that in the spec files ?

We could add a requies to some dummy rpm that is present in tainted
only.

But I think this problem would not occurs often. If someone push it
without saying where to go, it should go to the proper repository.

And if someone push it to core, we should assume that he know what he
does. There is no way to push by error to core, as you would need to add
specific option ( iirc ).
--
Michael Scherer