[Mageia-dev] kernel 3.0 is a big mistake in cauldron

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 16 14:31:20 CEST 2011

>>  [didn't read it all - don't have that much time]

that's very considerate. at least, you were able to write the above line.

> I have to say.. for the last 10+ years you have used OS that's not for you
> and that you don't understand. Sorry for you, maybe Mr. Jobs can help you out?

I'd rather die than to pay a dime to Steve Jobs. I hate Apple more than I hate Microsoft.

> (Sorry for feeding trolls, my last time ;))

Last time indeed.

BTW, Sander, using words such as "trolls" should be reserved to teenagers, not to serious people.

When a Linux developer writes/speaks about "trolling", he only looks like mentally immature and a fanboy.

Serious people are not fanboys of anything.

farewell,
r-c aka beranger