[Mageia-dev] Cleaning orphans from the mirrors

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jul 19 03:43:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

as discussed on irc from time to time since years , and as proposed on
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/2011-June/006153.html , I
have implemented a script to clean orphan automatically.

As said in the mail, the delay is 2 weeks of presence, and 1 month
after, total removal. I didn't deployed it yet, as I would like to have
some feedback and review ( but if no one step for that, I will do it
myself in a few days ).

I didn't implement colin suggestion because this was more complex to do
( https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/2011-June/006154.html ).
But anybody feel free to send a patch on the script :
http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/modules/mirror_cleaner/files/orphans_cleaner.pl?view=log

--
Michael Scherer