[Mageia-dev] FYI: telepathy-farsight has been renamed to telepathy-farstream upstream

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:45:37 CEST 2011

Hello,

telepathy-farsight has been renamed to telepathy-farstream upstream.
It's required by empathy to have call support. However some other
packages (telepathy-qt4 and telepathy-call-ui) still use the old
-farsight, so renaming the current package in SVN will render those
two packages not build-able, until their perspective upstream adapt to
the changes.

So I'll copy telepathy-farsight to -farstream is SVN and submit it as
a separate package, then when it's not needed any more we can add the
proper obsoletes against telepathy-farsight.

--
Ahmad Samir