[Mageia-dev] Updates process is now available

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Thu Jul 21 14:47:08 CEST 2011

Le mardi 19 juillet 2011 11:49:24, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :

> > > That would be useful indeed, the number of update candidates is growing
> > > and it's not easy to differentiate those who need testing and those who
> > > need to be pushed.
> > >
> > > Samuel
> >
> > Yep, can we add this ?
>
> No one said no, I'd say let's go :)

I added the validated_update keyword to several update requests. We need to
add also sysadm-bugs at ml.mageia.org in CC, but there's an extension being set
so that it's automatic when you add the validated_update keyword.

So now we can differentiate 2 lists :
- updates that need testing : http://petitlien.fr/qa-testing
- updates that have been validated and need to be pushed :
http://petitlien.fr/updates-push

I don't think I can save and share the searches in bugzilla (or don't know how
to do) so I haven't done it for now.

Samuel