[Mageia-dev] measuring our resources for release support

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Thu Jul 21 22:44:03 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

At the last packager's meeting I've been given the task of gathering ideas of
how to measure our resources for supporting releases.
Part of this is to see if we have (or will likely have) the resources for a LTS
(long-term support) release.

These resources will involve QA, testing, packaging updates, etc.

So we're inviting input - there are probably factors overlooked, so don't
hesitate with your suggestions.

Please post to this thread, so we have all the suggestions in one place.

Regards :)
--
André