[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron nonfree/release t-lasku-1.10.0-1.mga2.nonfree

Anssi Hannula anssi.hannula at iki.fi
Fri Jul 22 02:26:02 CEST 2011

On 21.07.2011 21:13, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> On 21 July 2011 19:16, Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
>> Description :
>> T-lasku is a Finnish invoicing software for Linux.
>
> It should be explained why it's in tainted...

It is not in tainted, though, and generally we do not have explanations
for nonfree packages.

This is an interesting case of BSD licensed software without source
code, so I guess it would be good to either
a) mention the reason it being in nonfree in the Description, or
b) change our license tag policy to mark such software as
   e.g. "Freeware" or "BSD without source".

I slightly prefer a) to avoid complicating the policy for the rare
cases, but either solution is fine to me.

--
Anssi Hannula