[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release less-444-1.mga2

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:46:54 CEST 2011

On 13 July 2011 10:30, Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
> ahmad <ahmad> 444-1.mga2:
> + Revision: 123678
> - Update to 444
> - Update lesspipe to 1.71
> - Rediff patch2 (posix)
> - Drop patch5, fixed differently upstream
> - Disable the lesspipe tests, (e.g. one of them requires unrar)
>
>  + tmb <tmb>
>    - imported package less

I don't understand.
This is not the first time I see a newly imported package whereas it
already existed in mga#1:

$ rpm -q less --changelog | head -7
* gwe Gen  07 2011 tmb <tmb> 436-5.mga1
+ Revision: 275
- imported package less

* gwe Gen  07 2011 Thomas Backlund <tmb at mageia.org> 436-5.mga1
- initial import

And indeed cauldron changelog shows a doble import:
* mer Gou  13 2011 ahmad <ahmad> 444-1.mga2
+ Revision: 123678
- Update to 444
- Update lesspipe to 1.71
- Rediff patch2 (posix)
- Drop patch5, fixed differently upstream
- Disable the lesspipe tests, (e.g. one of them requires unrar)

  + tmb <tmb>
    - imported package less

* gwe Gen  07 2011 Thomas Backlund <tmb at mageia.org> 436-5.mga1
- initial import

A bug in mgareport that enables to import twice the same package?