[Mageia-dev] Packages needing to be rebuilt with freeglut instead of mesaglut

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Sat Jul 23 11:09:08 CEST 2011

I saw Funda could rebuild openscenegraph without -- BuildRequire :
mesaglut-devel -- which is not needed anymore : openscenegraph is no
more in mikala's list !

It seems that it would be interesting to try, first, to build each
package without this BuildRequire (some specs have not their
BuildRequires been refreshed for months...), well guessed.

I saw that Stormi is trying to build cultivation and I had a glance to
the spec ... which contains always BuildRequire mesaglut-devel !

How could we catch attention of maintainers about their rpm concerned by
freeglut instead of mesaglut : need to write a bug report for each of
those rpms ? Try to find who is the maintainer of each rpm and send a
mail to them ?

Regards
Philippe