[Mageia-dev] Need mentor(s) to become a Mageia packager

Vincent vincent.hervieux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:38:17 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I've registered int the apprentice table.

I've also modified the spec file according to all your comments, and
with the help of the fedora srpm. Find it in attachment. And feel free
to comment.

After I am not sure what is the process for this spec file.
How / where should be explain the way to create the Zoneminder table
inside the package (cf:
http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.php/Documentation#Installation_from_Source
)?

Thanks all for your help!