[Mageia-dev] No meeting tonight

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Thu Jul 28 08:07:03 CEST 2011

27.07.2011 19:20, Maarten Vanraes kirjutas:
> Op woensdag 27 juli 2011 16:37:42 schreef Michael Scherer:
>> Hi,
>>
>> since both ennael and I are busy tonight, and since there is nothing
>> really really urgent to announce ( at least, nothing that couldn't be
>> discussed or dispatched on the ml ), I propose to postpone the meeting.
> that's fine by me, but i would still like to get a move on with backports, do
> we just OK stormi's proposal, or does this have to be decided by team leaders?
There is also problem with the current handling of backports_testing.
AFAIK backports are submitted from 1/updates which doesn't make sense.
There should be 1/backports and mgarepo shouldn't accepts 1/updates for
backports. Or if 1/backports is too much asked then backports should be
submitted from cauldron.

Correct me if i'm wrong..

--
Sander