[Mageia-dev] Go to gnome 3

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jun 9 11:50:52 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Dexter Morgan at 09/06/11 10:30 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi,
>
> as a misunderstanding i started to update to gnome 3 as it seemed
> agreed to go this way ( at least i and some ppl understood as i read
> that some ppl planned to update to it too )
>

> What do we plan ?  i can revert to the previous rpms  or continue to update.

As posted in the other thread (I read my mails out of order!), I'd plow on!

I think the real decision is whether or not to provide a Gnome 2 env in
Mageia 2 and that can be discussed in time.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]