[Mageia-dev] Supybot rpms rebuilt on mageia

Lee lee8oi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:40:38 CEST 2011

I was asked to look into supybot and meetbot to work on patches an
fixes. First things first I had to rebuild rpms for my mageia 1 system
(i586). I built the following from src rpms:

supybot-0.83.4.1-1.mga1.noarch.rpm
supybot-Dcc-0.83.4.1-1.mga1.noarch.rpm
supybot-ExternalNotice-0.83.4.1-1.mga1.noarch.rpm
supybot-Gateway-0.83.4.1-1.mga1.noarch.rpm
supybot-Meetbot-0.1.4-2.mga1.noarch.rpm
supybot-Sshd-0.83.4.1-1.mga1.noarch.rpm
supybot-Webserver-0.83.4.1-1.mga1.noarch.rpm

I don't have a mentor, I'm not a packager, and nobody so far has ported
these packages over. And the ones I have here haven't been officially
'cleansed' but they work. Not sure how to move forward from here.