[Mageia-dev] P.S. (supybot packages)

Lee lee8oi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:46:50 CEST 2011

I have uploaded the src rpms to my webhosting for whoever necessary that
needs to review them the address is
http://dukelovett.org/mageia/rpms/supybot/noarch/ Please do let me know
if I got this right, and if so maybe someone would consider being my
mentor? I've been working with linux for about 10 years mostly as an
administrator/user/webdeveloper/irc scriptor/etc but never really did
any packaging. But since I'm fixin to try and solve some of these
supybot problems. I have a feeling I'll be throwing more of these
packages together in the future. Always good to take on new challenges eh?